Thursday 3 April 2014

India Surf Festival

I found myself volunteering at the India Surf Festival held near Puri in Orissa on the most beautiful untouched, uncrowded beach in India. With just two weeks before the festival started we offered our help and became members of this creative international family for two weeks.
I met some great Indian Artists one of which I collaborated with on a pigment line drawing with Mumbai based Artist, Arnaz Mistry. She studied lithography at Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan, West Bengal. As well as printmaking she also uses pigment liners to create bold black and white images. Really nice to connect with an Art sister/didi so far away, we are hoping in the future to work on a project together.

IMG_7642
this pic is from an Indian online newspaper... I'm there doing yoga with Becks, another sister I met there, she is a Wedding & Media Hair Stylist at Thairapy based in the U.K
Arnaz Mistry
Thank you Sanjay, Surfing Yogis and all at Rangers for the great experience - Boom!
 Big up to Yellow Butterfly Yoga, Mumbai. Would 100% recommend their unique, gentle, personal approach to teaching. yellowbutterflyyoga@gmail.com