Monday 1 July 2019

Be More Jen

 The grief we experience from losing a loved one penetrates every cell in the body. The Love and Grief is so vibrantly present, so raw in our loss that it has the ability to change our perceptions of reality and can create new pathways in the brain. Life isn’t about being happy or looking forward to something in the future, but about being present and showing up NOW. To live life to the fullest whatever that means to you, to feel and be conscious and walk each day with an open heart and a ‘YES' to the World. Honouring those days of transition and change when quiet contemplation and awareness of the pain and suffering life brings us is needed.
Be More Jen means to live life with joy, to question everything, to be grateful, to see the magic and adventure in the world and the potential of your imagination. To live and die as your authentic self with pure acceptance and gratitude.
Thank you Jen for welcoming me into your life, I am honoured that I got to be a part of it. Thank you for all you taught me in the short but treasured time I knew you. I love you